Do you feel lost, useless or worthless? Lack of motivation? Are you stuck? You haven’t been happy in a while, and maybe you aren’t exactly sure what actually makes you happy? You are not alone – It happens to all of us. All you need is a little boost of self-esteem, clarity of what you want in life and my 38 ways to become the best version of yourself. 😉
Sometimes, we doubt ourselves – we feel insecure, worried, stressed and stuck. We stop trying, we don´t want to meet other people, and we don’t dress nicely. We´re feeling lonely and have no motivation to change this. We are trapped in a cycle that permanently pulls us down, and we don´t know how to escape from this stage.
The good thing is that you read this post because you are willing to make changes. And I´m here to help you and to give you the foundation you need to become a better you. Because to build anything, you need to have a foundation that gives you stability, self-esteem and self-confidence to master difficult situations and not to fall back into a negative status.
Are you ready to say goodbye to feeling useless, lost and unmotivated? If yes, then keep reading, because I will show you which steps you can take to become motivated and to get the strength to become the best version of yourself. Get the clarity you need and become your optimal and most authentic self and a better you in order to achieve your full potential in life.
So, let the journey to finding your best self begin!
My tips to get the best out of you:
- Create routines
- Maintain a regular sleep routine
- Drink enough water (2-3l per day)
- Eat a healthy diet
- Do sports: Walk at least 10.000 steps or exercise for 30min per day.
- Go into nature and take a deep breath!
- Allow yourself some breaks & treat yourself.
- Start to journal
- Listen to inspiring podcasts.
- Read 10 minutes of something positive every day or listen to audiobooks. | My Tip: You can get a free 30-day Amazon Audible trial with 2 audiobooks included! Click here to sign up for FREE!
- Keep your space tidy.
- Spend quality time with loved ones
- Stay connected with people who love you selflessly.
- Establish healthy relationships
- Forgive your enemies
- Establish a positive mindset no matter what happens in your life
- Smile more and be happy
- Do things that make you happy.
- Practice gratitude every day
- Keep motivating/inspiring yourself.
- Live your life without permission from others.
- Do not compare yourself to others! Concentrate on yourself and your strengths.
- Decide on your mission in your life and stay on your track | My Tip: A good way to always follow your dreams is by creating a vision board.
- Set goals for yourself
- Focus on the process on everything you do
- Set priorities
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Use your voice
- Make choices
- Have an opinion
- Learn to take responsibility
- Engage in exciting and important discussions
- Face your fears to overcome them and become courageous
- Stop making excuses
- Embrace failure and move on
- Allow yourself to make mistakes.
- Celebrate the small wins
- Believe in you and that you can make it!
Fall in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself, don´t hesitate and just do it!
Let me know in the comments if these steps helped you to set the foundation to become a better you. What are the steps you would recommend to others to improve self-confidence and self-esteem?
For more personal growth tips, visit my Pinterest board: Personal Growth.