If life gives you an avocado, make a green avocado cashew smoothie bowl out of it – In combination with banana and spinach, a delicious and filling breakfast. And because that´s not enough, it additionally has mango, kiwi and cashews on top. So? Are you up for this green smoothie trip?
Nutrition facts per serving:
Good to know!
Hardly any fruit provides as many essential nutrients as avocado. It is not only a particularly good source for healthy unsaturated fatty acids, but also for a lot of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin K, vitamin E, vitamin C, B vitamins, copper, and potassium.
- Good for the skin
- Strengthens the immune system
- Creamy & rich
- Rich in vitamins & minerals
- Super healthy & high in fibre
- A perfect meal for breakfast or lunch
100ml (½ cup) unsweetened oat milk
1 handful young baby spinach
1 deep-frozen banana in slices
¼ peeled avocado
1 tsp cashew butter
1 tbsp oats
3 mango slices
1 kiwi in slices
1 tbsp cashews
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp flax seeds
Give oat milk, the banana slices, the spinach, the avocado, the cashew butter and the oats in a blender and blend until smooth. If it is to sticky just add some water and remix it until you have a thick cream.
Fill the smoothie in a bowl and place the mango and kiwi on top and sprinkle it with the cashews and seeds.
Makes the most of Vitamins
With the K400 blender you can easily chop up the hardest ingredients and give them a smooth consistency for the perfect taste. Let your creativity run wild in the kitchen!
Pin the Recipe
...so that you can find it faster when you need it!
Green Avocado Cashew Smoothie Bowl
- (High-Power) Blender
- 100 ml (½ cup) unsweetened oat milk
- 1 handful young baby spinach
- 1 deep-frozen banana in slices
- ¼ peeled Avocado
- 1 tsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp oats
- 3 mango slices
- 1 kiwi in slices
- 1 tbsp cashews
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- Give oat milk, the banana slices, the spinach, the avocado, the cashew butter and the oats in a blender and blend until smooth. If it is to sticky just add some water and remix it until you have a thick cream.
- Fill the smoothie in a bowl and place the mango and kiwi on top and sprinkle it with the cashews and seeds.
Did you make this green avocado cashew smoothie bowl? Let me know in the comments how you liked it!
If you are looking for more smoothie bowl recipes, you may also like the following ones: