If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to a slice of peach pie or just want a breakfast or snack that makes you feel like you are eating a delicious dessert, then you have to give this refreshing light peach and almond smoothie bowl a try!
Nutrition facts per serving:
Good to know!
Peaches contain a lot of nutrients like calcium, potassium, and magnesium, which are important for the human body. In addition to that, they contain the vitamins A, B1, B2, and C, which are essential for strengthening the immune system.
- Fuels your body with nutrients and vitamins
- Strengthens the immune system
- Provides you with energy
- Sweet & nutty
- Fresh & cool
- Perfect snack for warmer days
120ml (½ cup) unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
340g (1 ½ cups) deep-frozen peaches
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp maple syrup
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
75g (1/3 cup) peach slices
1 tbsp chopped almonds
Give all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
If it is too sticky, just add some water.
Makes the most of Vitamins
With the K400 blender you can easily chop up the hardest ingredients and give them a smooth consistency for the perfect taste. Let your creativity run wild in the kitchen!
Pin the Recipe
...so that you can find it faster when you need it!
Refreshing light Peach and Almond Smoothie Bowl
- (High-Power) Blender
- 120 ml (½ cup) unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 340 g (1½ cup) deep-frozen peaches
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 75 g (⅓ cup) peach slices
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- Give all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- If it is too sticky, just add some water.
- Fill the cream in a bowl and arrange the peach slices and chopped almonds on top
Did you make this refreshing light peach and almond smoothie bowl? Let me know in the comments how you liked it!
If you are looking for more smoothie bowl recipes, you may also like the following ones: